Tuesday 18 March 2014

Manuscript is ready to print!

Well...it's getting to the crunch.  I have spoken to the printer and I am just waiting to find out what the turnover time is and...the manuscript goes to print.  It's time to share my story of hope and inspiration.

I am so excited about the next chapter of my life.  A few short years ago, if someone told me my life was going to play out the way it has, I would have said "You're wrong.  Not me" or something to that effect.

Talking to a lady at a networking group tonight, she asked me if I would at some point come and talk to her students.  Without hesitation, I agreed to come at any time. 

There was a time I would have declined and given a number of excuses why I could NOT come and speak for her students.  I was at the point where I believed that I had nothing of value to give to anyone and didn't believe in myself enough to even consider myself worthy of the honor of sharing a message to ANYONE, never mind students that will likely come with a curiosity and enthusiasm like no other.

Believing in one's self is greatest gift you could ever do for yourself.  No more wall flower here!  I have worth and value and I am happy to share my experience and my feelings and my experience. If it helps one person, that is the payback as far as I'm concerned.   I know how it feels to endure stress, ridicule and feel bullied.  No one has to feel that way again....not as long as I'm around....not now, not ever. 

Just know, you are never alone.  If you are ready to reach out, I will be there for you.  Your shoulder to lean on, a sounding board or just an ear to listen and not say anything.

You call the shots...I'm here for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment