Monday 23 February 2015

Absolutely Fabulous Women - Over 40 Event - March 8th 2015

The following are pictures from the 2014 Gala where I received an Achievement Award for writint my book "It's My Time" which was released August 19th 2014.

This year I will be signing my books at the event as they introduce the recipients for 2015. A huge thank you to Rosanna Penilla-Bharucha and Eddie Suliman! This is going to be a great event. There are no tickets at the door. To purchase your tickets, simply send it to afwomenoverforty@gmail.com and your Secret Question must be accessible by our codeword "afwtickets"

$40 for adults per person (HST included)
$30 for children 13 years old and below (HST included)
Award Recipients - Gratis
Once they received your notice of payment, they will process the transfer and send you a confirmation and receipt.

Receiving my award
\

No comments:

Post a Comment